Prenatal Activated Multivitamin
Regular price $53.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Helps contribute to a healthy pregnancy
- Provides vitamins and minerals essential for normal growth and development of the baby
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure during pregnancy
- Contains activated forms of select B vitamins to ensure optimal utilization by the body
- Healthful diets containing adequate folate may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect
- 0.8 mg Folate acid in a dietary supplement is more effective in reducing the risk of neural tube defects than a lower amount in foods in common form. FDA does not endorse this claim. Public health authorities recommend that women consume 0.4 mg Folate acid daily from fortified foods or dietary supplements or both to reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
- Helps promote a healthy birth weight of the baby
- Deficiencies of micronutrients (zinc, iron, Folate acid and iodine) during pregnancy are known causes of low birth weight
- Meets the increased requirement for certain vitamins and minerals during pregnancy
- Helps maintain healthy skin and hair