Shop ACE OTC
Pedialyte AdvancedCare Electrolyte Solution - 1 Liter
Regular price $9.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pedialyte AdvancedCare Electrolyte Solution is an advanced hydration rehydration drink specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults. It also contains PreActiv Prebiotics to help promote digestive health by restoring the balance between good and bad bacteria. From the #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand* for hydration, Pedialyte AdvancedCare is an electrolyte drink that promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice, or even water. Feel better fast with Pedialyte! *Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer
- DIGESTION SUPPORT: Includes PreActiv Prebiotics that can help promote a healthy digestive system by restoring the balance between good and bad bacteria.
- REPLACES ELECTROLYTES: A flavorful way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast.
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration.It’s medical-grade hydration.
- TRUSTED BRAND: #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand.* For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink (*Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer).
- GREAT-TASTING FLAVORS: Enjoy Pedialyte liters, powder packs, and freezer pops in 17 refreshing flavors.
Ingredients: Water, Dextrose, Less than 1.0% of: Galactooligosaccharides, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, Yellow 6,
Instructions: For children under 1 year of age: consult your doctor. To rehydrate after fluid loss: begin with small frequent sips. 1-2 liters per day may be needed while symptoms persist. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 2 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters per day. For general rehydration: sip as needed. Ready to use. Do not add water or dilute. Tastes best served cold.Use under medical supervision. Not for people with galactosemia.